STAINLESS STEEL WELDING
The main element that made us known throughout Romania was the quality of welding. Our quality is top notch: – WIG, MIG-MAG, orbital, arc welding.
WHAT IS WELDING?
The operation of making a non-removable joint between two or more parts by heating and / or applying pressure, with or without the use of addition material, the material reaching the joint area either in plastic or molten state, so that there is a continuity in the nature of the fused piece material.The rapid progress of technology, a phenomenon characteristic of the current age, is conditioned by the development and application of modern technological processes that ensure both the achievement of a suitable quality and the achievement of a high economic efficiency.
One of the technological processes whose significance is constantly increasing is welding. Through the use of welding, an increase in labor productivity, product quality, and a reduction in gauges, specific consumption and of the cost price compared to other bonding processes is ensured.
The continuous expansion of the number of welding applications is achieved by modifying the constructive design of some products with the goal of changing their manufacturing technology, as well as by developing and applying new welding processes, respectively by improving the performance of classical welding processes.
Today, welding has become a mature technological process, capable of meeting the high demands of today’s production processes.
TYPES OF WELDING
WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT?
– Apart from the 14 years of experience, we rely on the knowledge of Ilyes Francisc, the manager of the company and an engineer with over 25 years of experience
– We are TÜV and ISO-certified
– The members of our team have diplomas awarded by the Asociatia Romana de Sudura (Romanian Welding Society) following participation in advanced courses
– We have carried out projects for internationally renowned companies such as: Pepsi, Strauss, Covalact, Albalact, Olympus, Unilever, etc.
– We are specialized in the most demanding welds, the ones from the pharmaceutical industry. Some of our customers are companies like: Sandoz, Polisano, Richter, etc.